What we do?
“Don’t wait any longer. It is...the right time for ... action.” Debasish Mridha
At Aglosi, we are nimble enough to segue with trends that bring value to our clients.
Utilizing our diverse background & inclusion, we are able to generate innovative ideas with sustainable solutions ultimately adopting strategies for increased profit margins.
We have multi-industry experiences not limited to:
• Arbitration • Coaching: (Executive / Mental Health)
• Financial management • Government vehicles • Healthcare
• IOT • Mediation • Telecom • Training Development
Is your business strategically fit?
We specialize in making your vision our mission.
We assist you in customizing a strategy or a focused training specific to your needs.
We identify the most cost-effective method for quality service delivery. Our consultation results in improvement, efficiency, productivity, and soundness. Loyalty & dependability is our trademark.
Coaching will not impose or force the client to radically change their life. Rather, the coach will emphasize situations the client wishes to change or improve upon. Whether it’s executive coaching or mental health coaching Aglosi knows that “One-hat doesn’t fit all”.
Each person is unique with their circumstances. We welcome the opportunity to meet you where you are to guide you where you ought to be and want to be.
Coaching services can also accommodate Groups, or Teams in person, through conference bridge or zoom.
Mediation / Arbitration
If your uncertainty is in need of legal counsel, there is no need to go through the cost and time-consuming process of a court trial.
We are available to help parties come to mutually agreed-upon solutions. We are certified in Civil Mediation and Arbitration to legally assist in civil conflicts in the state of Georgia.
We thrive with uncertainty. Whether it’s project initiation, troubled project, project on resuscitation or a mission without a vision. We are available to provide “A la Carte” counsel.
We consider training from the viewpoint that everyone is not expected to learn the same way. Our training services involve stepping outside the box to discover techniques that would be more impactful to your strategic fitness goals.
Allow us to evoke the innovative mind that has been subservient to the norm. Our training services include:
- Digital integration – Effects of technology and human interface
- Effective speaking techniques
- Coaching tools and tips to augment project management solutions
- Fundamentals of managing a project
- Presentations that captivate your audience
- The “What if” bug that gets in your way
- Walking in your shoes – Facing your fear
- Organization culture, promotions and diversity
- Supporting a colleague dealing with mental health
- Solving common leadership challenges
- Staying motivated and maintaining a healthy mindset
- Time management and its impact on mental health
- Preventing burnout or working your way out of it
- Wellness and team building
- Capitalizing on “Lessons Learned”
- Accountability when working from home (WFH)
- Handling challenging situations and decisions in an organization
- Building relationships while working remotely
- Managing major changes in the workplace
- Managing stress in a stressful environment
- Creating a successful environment to working from home (WFH)
At Aglosi, we work with small to medium-sized
businesses to implement best financial practices
to their processes.
We use custom tools to streamline financial
Smaller businesses are introduced to automated
workflows to recognize greater value and improve
their competitive edge.
Some of our certification designations that can be applied are:
* Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
* Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
* Minority, * Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
* Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite Quanty (IDIQ)
– Joint venture
– Teaming agreement
NAICS Codes: Below is a list of NAICS codes which makes it simple for federal agencies to work with us. The list below is not exhaustive of all the contract vehicles we can access. We are able to request additional NAICS codes
\ NAICS # Description
|Management Consulting Services
|Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Service
|All Other Telecommunications
| Administrative Management and General Management Consulting
|Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
|All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
|Office Administrative Services
|Temporary Help Services
|All Other Business Support Services
|Professional and Management Development Training
|Educational Support Services
|All Other Personal Services
NIGP # Description
|Consulting Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
|Minority and Small Business Consulting
|Organizational Development Consulting
|Professional Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
|Project Management Services
|Education and Training Consulting
|In-Service Training (For Employees)
|Training and Instruction (For Clients, Not Staff)
|Business Management Services
|Program/Project Development and Management Services